We believe all women entrepreneurs deserve affordable access to education and support as they aspire to personal and professional success.
AWE’s mission is to empower women to reach their professional goals as entrepreneurs through education, networking, mentoring, and business development.
Our vision is to create an organization that:
- encourages entrepreneurship and business ownership by all women;
- builds a community of women entrepreneurs who support one another’s professional goals online, in-person, and through one-on-one mentorship relationships;
- offers a variety of networking and educational programs and seminars that increase the professional capabilities and knowledge of its members;
- provides opportunities for members to improve their management, leadership, organizational and presentation skills through exchange of helpful information and involvement in AWE’s activities;
- operates in an ethical and transparent manner which best serves its members and which offers voting opportunities to members so they may be included in decision making processes;
- gives back to the community and makes membership accessible to women at all income levels; and
- values and seeks a diverse and inclusive membership, including women entrepreneurs working in all industries and at all stages of business ownership, regardless of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.