Joining Allied Women Entrepreneurs grants you access to our exclusive members-only online community, provides the opportunity for involvement in the governance of AWE, and allows for increased educational and networking opportunities. Most importantly, by joining AWE, you are helping to support our mission to empower women to reach their professional goals as entrepreneurs through education, networking, mentoring, and business development.
Membership is open to entrepreneurial women at all stages of business ownership, with affordable pricing levels. Our meetings are held in Fort Collins, Colorado, but women who live further away and are interested in participating in our online community are welcome to join.
Entrepreneur Membership | $75/year or $8/month
Entrepreneur Memberships are for women who own a business or identify as entrepreneurs and who would like to participate in the governance of AWE. This membership level includes:
- free entry to our monthly AWE Connect events (save $10 every time);
- access our members-only Facebook Group;
- an online member profile visible to other AWE members and the public;
- the ability to submit your business’ news/sales/promotions to be shared publicly in our monthly “What’s Happening” blog posts;
- official membership card; and
- the ability to serve on AWE committees and vote at AWE’s annual meeting.
Allied Entrepreneur Membership | $150/year or $16/month
Allied Entrepreneur Memberships are for women who own a business or identify as entrepreneurs, who would like to participate in the governance of AWE, and who would like to provide additional financial support to our scholarship program. This membership level includes:
- all benefits at the Entrepreneur Membership level
- 5% discount on registration fees for workshops and other paid events;
- one blog post write-up featuring you and your business, which will also be included in our monthly email newsletter;
- and name recognition in our annual report for your donation to AWE.